Friday, March 9, 2012

Learning From Live Streaming

The genealogy blogs that I have been reading today mention streaming video from the RootsTech 2012 Conference held in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I watched four of these presentations.
  • Google's Toolbar & Genealogy.  by: David Barney
  • Optimizing Your Site for Search Engines.  by: Robert Gardner
  • Publish Your Genealogy Online.  by: Laura Prescott
  • Eleven Layers of Online Searches.  by: Barbara Renick
 WOW....WOW....WOW....  After watching all four, I looked at the clock and I could not believe that four hours had passed ever so quickly.  I would like to thank Lorine McGinnis Schulze that posted these conference presentations on her blog  Olive Tree Genealogy.

There are several other presentations that I will be watching at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry,
    As you suggested I was checking out your blog and the labels are a good idea, but I can't seem to find the right button to click to make that happen. I also would like to add some pictures to my blog but I haven't been able to do that either. Maybe we could get together one day this week? You up for it?

    ReplyDelete